looking for recommendations...

We just spent a couple of hours trying to locate a machine misconfigured
for interface bridging. The wireless interface was the bad boy, and all
the address we had. I walked around a while with Netstumbler, but only
found my access points, not the client I was looking for.

Does anyone know of a device or software package (perhaps for the iPaq)
that shows reliable signal strength and preferably MAC address at a
minimum for ĀLL 802.11 devices in the vicinity?

--
--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
 www.ouuf.org, www.calfrye.com

"MCSE - Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert"