-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy J. Fairlie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 12:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless enclosures

We just used 12x12x4 PVC junction boxes that we got from a local electrical
supplier (8x8 versions are available too)

We got the larger ones because we mounted a wall jack (and even power
outlets in some cases) right inside each box with the AP.

Nothing fancy about em, they were inexpensive. we replaced the standard
cover screws with tamper-proof screws we got from Home Depot, painted 'em to
match the wall and nobody even notices they are there.

T..

Timothy J. Fairlie
Director, Network and Communication Services
Rider University            [EMAIL PROTECTED]