I find the 802.11a antenna connection to be interesting.  I have had
several vendors give me different stories about 802.11a antennas on APs.
Does anyone know if using the 802.11a antennas is legal in the US?  (Or
was the port put on there for use by other countries.)  And if it is
legal, where can you get antennas for it?   I spoke with Maxrad at
Interop, and they didn't seem to have any antennas that would do it.

Thanks!

Chris "Spanky" Hessing                 Networking
                                       University of Utah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Marriott Library

Friends are people that know everything about you, but love you anyway.