-----Original Message-----
From: 802.11 wireless issues listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Griego
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 3:56 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] WinXP 802.1x and password changes

Are you running SBR on Windows doing full domain authentication?  I
wouldn't be surprised if SBR on Windows doing domain authentication is
using some of the same API services that IAS is causing it to have the
same difficulty.

--Mike

Michael Griego
Wireless LAN Project Manager
The University of Texas at Dallas

King, Michael wrote:

Interesting.  I joined the list just because of this issue.

I'm running on Funk SBR and it does not appear that the client is
prompting for a new password.

Could it be in the answerback that the radius server is sending?