At the moment, all of our access is "guest" except for specific
client laptops that belong to the college.  This will provide access
to our portal when it comes online, so users with portal accounts
will be able to reach additional resources through that.
  Eventually, deployment of Identity Management and 802.1x and VPN
may, in some combination, allow us to offer non-guest access at
the wireless connection, but that's still somewhere in the pipeline.

  Note that there are a variety of "wireless security" products
which focus on access to the wireless service, and so don't apply
if you offer "guest" access.  Instead, attention needs to focus on
"where can these clients get to", and that applies as well to open
wired ports (we're starting to see these in some classrooms and
drop-in areas) as to wireless.

David Gillett, CISSP CCNP
Foothill-DeAnza College District