From: Flagg, Martin D. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:26 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Off subject DSL point-to-point

Does any one have any experience in using DSL as a private
Point-to-Point solution where telephone lines already exist.  Our local
township has a scenario where running fiber would be too expensive and
they already have extra phones lines.  The buildings the wish to connect
are about 500 ft apart and they only need 1.5Mbps between them.

Martin D. Flagg
Network Engineer/Administrator
Hiram College