I am interested as well. And for VPN, what type of VPN you using? IPSec client or SSL or windows native VPN client?

thanks in advance.

David Wang, Networking Services,CCS
www.uoguelph.ca 519-824-4120 x52046

Robinson, Ronald wrote:
We are in the process of re-evaluating the security on our wireless
network.  Currently we support Dynamic WEP/802.1x and WPA with PEAP
authentication.  What I would like to know from this group is the pros
and cons to using WPA/2 or VPN, especially with regards to end user
support and, if you are migrating from one to the other, your reasons
for doing so.