From: Lee Badman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 6:41 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Debug Cisco LWAPP

Am working with Aironet 1500 Mesh nodes, but have seen the same problem
with converted legacy APs that don't play well with controllers for
whatever reason. For troubleshooting, command line debug is required at
the controllers. In my case, I have 16 controllers- and there's often no
obvious rhyme or reason to what controller trouble APs will try to
associate to. Cisco's current answer is to open 16 command line windows-
1 for each controller- and issue multiple debug commands in each while
looking for signs of trouble. This can be challenging, as these windows
time out for inactivity and the process has to be repeated until the
trouble is found. WCS doesn't appear to aggregate this debug data...

Has anyone else found a way of dealing with this debug process when it
needs to be distibuted accross a large number of controllers?

Lee Badman
Network/Wireless Engineer
Syracuse University
315 443-3003