Unicasting to not reveal my lurking status... :-)

You wouldn¹t happen to be looking at clients connected across the controller
boundaries would you?  In other words, say AP1 is connected to WiSM
controller A and AP2 is connected to WiSM controller B.  Peer-to-peer
blocking works on a per controller basis today, so clients connected to AP1
would be able to communicate with clients connected to AP2.

- Jake