I find that this architecture has a mind of it's own, quite frankly. Can
be frustrating as we try to also roll out wireless 802.1x (not an invite
for vendors to call), as the LWAPP/WiSM system has taken more hours of
maintenance and RMA of failed hardware in 6 months than the IOS "fat"
system required over more than four years. Our system failures so far
have been tied to known bugs and hardware (mostly flash) issues
manifesting themselves during code upgrades (to fix bugs, ironically).
This one is new- the same hardware set that has been stable for a couple
of weeks- a record for us- has now decided that a small quantity of APs
from each controller should be excommunicated...

In have rebooted these units from the PoE switches- to no avail. They
come back the say way they went down- visible to the switch in CDP, but
no IP address (were static before they went out of service), and no
association, and little in WCS logs to point to a condition to solve.

Lee

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/2/2007 11:00 AM >>>
Ok.. You have the release I was going to suggest.

You can try 4.0.206.0, but I don't see anything specific for your
model
AP's.  (I have the 1010's, and there is a specific bug fix in that
release we've been chasing)

But you never know, it might be related.

Controllers