> Do any of the Aruba customers know what the limitation of client connections
> per controller is?  How does this number compare to the number of AP's that
> can be supported by a single controller?

Aruba supports a maximum of 256 users per AP, but the default config is
64. We decided on a density of about 15 users per AP.

On the controller side, Aruba has 128 AP blades, 256 blades and coming
with 1024 AP blades.
We have 3 chassis for the whole campus (at the moment Dorms only, but it
is designed to support the whole campus if necessary) in order to have a
n+1 redudancy architecture.
Each chassis has one 256 AP blade. So, one chassis has a 256 blade and is the
aruba controller
(supports 0 AP during normal condition and is designed to be the back up
for any other Chassis that would fail), and two chassis with each a 256 AP
blade. This config supports our 450 AP in dormitories.
Our dorms have about 6000 people (13 buildings).

Philippe
Univ. of TN