That's what I want - the truth (from Meru).  --Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Daniel Eklund
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:26 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Open Wireless in Higher Ed

It¹s interesting, but it¹s all theory.  I don¹t see any data in this paper.
--
Daniel Eklund
Director, Network Engineering

From: "Johnson, Bruce T" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.