-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chad Frisby
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 11:05 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] <SPAM> RE: [WIRELESS-LAN] Site survey requirements
for wireless VOIP

Guys -

Quite frankly - I am just gitty that there is a discussion on here that
does not revolve around the configuration, debug, and hair pulling of
Cisco WLAN.

For a while there - I though this the "Educause Cisco Wireless-LAN"
discussion board.

Just a breath of fresh air :)

Chad Frisby
Xirrus