-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hector J Rios
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 8:35 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Outdoor wireless and connectors...

For those that are doing outdoor wireless, I'm wondering what you use to
seal your exposed connectors. We use coax-seal but we've had a couple of
issues here and there where we still find water inside the connectors,
most likely due to condensation.

Thanks,

Hector Rios
Louisiana State University