I've had good success with Scotch 2228 rubber tape with mastic,
overwrapped in the opposite direction with a good electrical tape.  The
electrical tape is primarily for UV protection since the butyl rubber
sealing tape doesn't hold up well under the light.  It's a good idea to
overwrap the electrical tape with friction tape if abrasion is any
concern at all.

I've never used coax-seal, but I'm familiar with the product.  If you're
tightly compressing the coax-seal to fill up the gaps, then I'm doubtful
that water droplets in your connectors are due to condensation.  In
extreme weather (100f & 100% humidity) the saturation point of water
vapor in air is around 3%.  If there's 2 cm^3 (estimated) of air trapped
in an N-connector, then there's less than .1 cm^3 of water vapor inside.
Condense that vapor and the droplet will be so small that you might not
be able to see it.

If you wanted to be safe, you could fill the connector cavity with
electrical grease prior to mating the connector halves.  I've never done
it, but it should be fine electrically and there wouldn't be any water
vapor to condense.  This may also help if the water inside your
connectors is due to intrusion rather than condensation.

Chuck Enfield
Sr. Communications Engineer
Penn State University
Telecommunications & Networking Services
110 USB2, UP, PA 16802
Ph. (814) 863-8715
Fx. (814) 865-3988