We are looking to cover an outdoor area by mounting two dual-band panel
antennas on the side of a building and connecting them to an AP inside the
building.  They are dual-band antennas, but one would only do 5 Ghz and the
other would only do 2.4 Ghz.

Here's the exact antenna:

http://www.hyperlinktech.com/item.aspx?ID=2096

This is the first time I've done something like this, so I was wondering if I
need to space the antennas out a little or if they can go close together
without interference?

Also, at what point do I need to worry about cable length from the AP to the
antenna?  I'm looking a getting some 10 foot cables so I have some flexibility
when I do the install.

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan P. Hay