Five 4404 with 230 1252s deployed (all have 2.4 & 5 radios) with the goal of
reaching 350+ in January. Running Cisco's 5.1 code base. 5GHz running with
40Mhz wide channels.

We went live September 1st with the bulk of the 1252s deployed in our
residential halls. So far, I'd say that the deployment has been rather
uneventful. All are in the same mobility group, and our peak concurrent user
count is in the 800-830 range.

We had some initial pains with Macs that employ broadcom-based airport cards
where they would fall on their face if the AP was using channels between
52-140. We've simply disabled those channels while Apple and Cisco figure out
what's up.

best,
jeff

>>> Lee H Badman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/11/2008 9:49 AM >>>
Wondering if anyone has jumped in to Cisco 11n yet on any sort of scale
that they wouldn't mind sharing? Especially where 11n APs and a/g APs
are hosted on the same controllers or in the same mobility groups...
looking for general feedback.

Thanks-

Lee

Lee H. Badman