-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 1:05 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco 11n users

On that topic, has anyone taken a look at how many AP's they deployed on
a sq ft basis in your environment? We are trying to estimate how many we
need for full coverage and it looks like the usual guidelines that Cisco
provides (2000-2500 sq ft per AP), doesn't work that well for us.

Thanks,

Greg Gardner