From: "Lee H Badman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 9:47:33 AM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco 1252 LWAPP Upgrade Image?

Our Cisco rep has dropped off a few 1252 11n APs to play with. But… they are
IOS, and I need them to be LWAPP. I’ve converted hundreds of APs from fat to
thin, so the process is no big deal, but on TAC there is no Autonomous to
Lightweight Upgrade Image available. Has anyone else had to covert 1252s, and
if so, where did you get the upgrade image?

Thanks-

Lee

Lee H. Badman

Wireless/Network Engineer