I forwarded the request of Mr Grubb
To educause. Neither Doug nor I can
Unsubscribe people

Philippe

On Nov 14, 2008, at 8:33 PM, "Mike King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually Jim, It looks like you've posted to this list 4 times asking to be removed. Each time someone has nicely replied saying that to remove your email from the mailing list you have to:

E-mail of leaders of this list:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OR

Link to Unsubscribe:
http://listserv.educause.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=wireless-lan&A=1

Put in your e-mail address, name, and click "Leave Wireless-Lan" button.

You had to willingly subscribe to this mailing list. You've written some very intelligent book reviews on amazon, so I feel confident you can follow directions and unsubscribe.

Personally, I find his comment on Lee's lastname hilarious. (Never really thought about his lastname in that phonetic sense before.)

Mike