We have been using the 3.3.2.x code line for a while now. We have not enabled any of the advanced ARM 2.0 features yet. We are also experiencing some weird issues with Macs on the N APs. Every once in a while our MacBook Pros will throw up an alert that says "Your Wireless LAN has been compromised and will be disabled for one minute." Is this the same thing you are seeing?

Kade