From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Brett
Safford
Sent: Thu 12/4/2008 11:07 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Aruba ARM 2.0

What model Macbook Pro are you seeing this on?

I am using an early 2008 model, Currently connected to an AP 125, on
the N channel.  I have not seen that sort of error message before.

-Brett
----
Brett Safford
Associate VoIP Network Engineer
Brandeis University
Work: 781-736-4607 / Cell: 617-417-6072
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.educause.edu/groups/
>> .
>
> Kade P. Cole - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - (618) 650-3377
> Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
> Telecommunications - Network Engineer III

dispose of the e-mail.