Hi,

We have been running 5.2 for a few weeks also. The main reason we upgraded was
for support of the new 1142N aps.
An issue the I noticed immediately after the upgrade is a lot of log messages
for Potential honeypot rogues. The controller seems to think that different
ssids on the some of our valid aps are rogues. This causes the controller to
disable the radio interface briefly.

Below is what the TAC engineer said about this issue:

 I found a bug filed by my teammate last month, for too many honeypot trap
events on WLCs.
Reported in code prior to 5.2.157.0, the good news is that DE have
apparently determined the cause and coded a fix.  The bad news
is that they show apply-to: and integrated-in: fields of 6.0.x.0 which
is not out until later this month or early Mar09.

The other issue we encountered was the removal of the wlan override feature.
This wasn't too big a problem in our case. AP Grouping is now the required
method of limiting the distribution of wlans. By default all aps are in the
default-group which advertises all wlans on the controller.

We are going to use 3 groups, Production ( all our regular wlans ), Conference
and Development. From the controller it is quite simple to move the ap's
between groups, in the WLANS> Advanced menu.

Is anyone else using version 5.2 ?

Regards,

Peter.

Peter Arbouin