We are using (3) separate /22 networks.  We break them out by location..

Scott Irey wrote:

Hello,

Anyone that is using Meru know how well Meru does broadcast suppression to WLAN clients. Looking at some of my packet captures the broadcast traffic seems to be limited but I do see some broadcasted DHCP packets. I know they claim to do some suppression according to the config guide. It doesn’t seem as cut and dry though as compared to how Cisco’s WLC’s do it.

We are looking to possibly expand the size of our subnets for wireless and this plays into that. What are some of the subnet sizes that some of you are using for WLAN?

Thanks!

Scott Irey

Network & Telecom Systems Engineer

Oakland University