*From:* The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:
wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] *On Behalf Of *Barber, Matt
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:24 AM
*To:* WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
*Subject:* Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Meru and Broadcast Suppression

We are using MC5000 blades.  All of our controllers are in the same subnet,
so we didn’t need to implement an inter-controller roaming domain.  We still
defined the controller index on each one, as that is recommended in the
documentation even if you don’t use the roaming feature.

Take care,

*Matt Barber*

Network Analyst

Morrisville State College