We are receiving complaints from people who have upgraded to the iPhone 3.0 firmware. We operate 2 Wireless SSID's on our campus (guest and regular). Our Guest ssid is a WPA-PSK that redirects to a portal and our Regular SSID is an 802.1x authenticated ssid. Users using the Regular ssid had to install
a profile the first time they used it.

Prior to version 3.0 of the iPhone, users devices would remember the last network they connected to and auto-connect to the Regular network. Now it
does not do that. Instead, it goes like:

It's a bug in iPhone OS 3.0. You should probably talk with Apple about access to the 3.1 beta for testing...

--
Jorj Bauer
Manager of Engineering, Research and Development