I've read some responses on how to handle guest access, but I'm being asked a
slightly different question by my campus.  We are considering providing
"free"/"open" wireless access on campus.   I can think of a myriad of issues,
but I need to find out if anyone else has done this and any comments you might
have.  We've been registering our user base, and then they access the real
network via a webvpn.  Guests were handled via the web auth in the Cisco WLC.
My biggest concerns are how to handle RIAA and Movie industry copyright
notices, CALEA, as well as the "unthinkable" activity over our wireless
network.  If it is "open", I don't know how I'll be able to identify who did
what if at all.  Any feedback will be appreciated.

Scott Powell
Network Manager
Wittenberg University
spow...@wittenberg.edu<mailto:spow...@wittenberg.edu>