From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Bryn Jones
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:17 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] share 802.1x experience?

Hi Kay

I don't know whether you are aware of 'eduroam'
(http://www.eduroamus.org/eduroam_international_map), which is a shared
authentication infrastructure in Higher Education?

We used the introduction of the 'eduroam' SSID onto campus here in Leeds as a
method of introducing 802.1x onto our Cisco WiSM architecture.

I'll be quite happy to share information if you have Cisco kit.

Thanks

Bryn

Bryn Jones
ISS Network Development