All,

I just received a complaint from a participant that has been contacted directly
by a vendor as a result of a posting on this list.

Besides the fact that it violates Educause's policy on list usage this kind of
behavior could progressively mute this list.

Participants from educational institutions should be able to ask questions
freely on this list without the fear
of receiving unsolicited emails or phone calls.

Please respect these basic requirements,

Thank you for your understanding,

Philippe Hanset
Constituent Group Leader
wireless-...@educause.edu

p.s. you can report unsolicited communication directly to me,
       I will make sure to inform Educause