From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Reynolds, Walter
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 3:56 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Active Directory and LDAP at the same time. Or...
just LDAP with 802.1x.

We have been using FreeRadius with TTLS/PAP which has been working fine
(against Kerberos and not LDAP)  We recently added support for PEAP/MSChapv2 on
the same SSID without a problem.

---
Walter Reynolds
Principal Systems Security Development Engineer
ITS Communications Systems and Data Centers
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438