It's a good point that we haven't had to deal with yet. When we first got into
802.1x, the mandate on this end was either pretty clear or foolishly
incomplete: AD would be the end-all for us. PEAP and MS-CHAPv2 have been a
great fit for native supplicants on Windows and Mac, and we like the logging
detail and reports that ACS give. It's been a solid, easy to configure platform
that really showed no limits versus our needs.

Until now, potentially, where LDAP is now in the mix again for us. I can't
imagine why Cisco does not support TTLS on even their new ACS 5 platform- seems
a bit goofy. Any theories on why they don't support it?

If this thing with LDAP/AD both needing to be supported progresses, we may well
be kicking tires on FreeRADIUS in the near future.

Ah well, live and learn!

Thanks again.

-Lee