From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Jason Appah
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:11 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Machine Authentication and IAS 2008

We are a complete Aruba shop, and I'll confess I haven't actually ticketed this
with Aruba, but...

Has anyone else been able to make machine auth work with IAS as the Radius?
Each time the authentication comes across as bad username/password on the
machine account.

We had an IDengines ignition server that worked flawlessly but has now died.
IAS was the replacement and machine auth hasn't worked since.

So, has anyone else experienced this?

Jason Appah
Security/Systems Administrator
Oregon Institute of Technology