On 7/29/2011 6:34 PM, James J J Hooper wrote:
> On 29/07/2011 20:35, Hanset, Philippe C wrote:
>
>> Also, if you don't mind the initial investment (will save you money
>> in the
>> long run)... get Xpressconnect
>
> ... or SU1X (free, but Windows only):
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/su1x/
>
> and you can use .mobileconfig 'profiles' for iOS & OS X Lion.

We are "exploring" this option.  SU1X worked fine for Win7, but we
couldn't get it to "export" an XP profile (XP has no "netsh wlan" options).

We tried the Win7 XML on XP, gave success message, but didn't setup a
wireless profile.  Did import the cert, however.  Maybe we're missing
something.

And we're completely at a loss on Android.

MacOS and iOS seem to work just fine (they do generate a certificate
exception to be accepted, but then connect just fine).

Other than XpressConnect, is there a XP and Droid silver bullet?

Jeff