Ryan,

We have a 6 months password change policy for users with regular access
and a 2 months password change policy for users with sensitive access.

So far, it has been a "nightmare" for Macs (10.5, 10.6,...) on our 802.1x
network.

EAP-TLS or change the mind of the security office have been the options that I
have considered...

Xpressconnect could help if users are willing to switch back to another SSID,
and run Xpressconnect every time they change their password.

Philippe
Univ. of TN