Hello,

I am looking for anyone who has moved to wireless only dorms.  We have fast
track dorm construction project that is starting and our CIO would like to make
it wireless only.  I am wondering if anyone has done this and if so what kind
of advice or comments can you share.  We will be using Cisco waps.  Also I am
wondering what kind of ratio you based your access points on, how many devises
per person.

Best Regards,

Sara

Sara M. Laird
Network Administrator
Mount Saint Mary's University
301.447.5014
Faith * Discovery * Leadership * Community