From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Lee H Badman
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:11 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco vs. Aruba vs. Meru

Not that you're asking... but I'd also throw Ruckus, Motorola, Bluesocket,
Meraki, and Aerohive into the mix right now. The WLAN space has had some
amazing development and certain vendors have sweetspots that the others don't,
depending on a particuilar set of conditions and scale. They all have pros and
cons, but beyond the market leaders feature sets get pretty interesting.

Lee H. Badman
Wireless/Network Engineer, ITS
Adjunct Instructor, iSchool
Syracuse University