From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Scott Smith
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 6:31 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco vs. Aruba vs. Meru

I've seen many times on this list people discuss the differences between Cisco,
Aruba, and Meru.  I know there are pros and cons of each, but I'm wanting to
get feedback from people who have either done a "bake off" or at least tested
between them, and more specifically somewhat recently.

I did this like 2 years ago, and discussed with hospitals as well as other
Universities but I'm now wondering about more recent testings.
--

[Redhat                  Certified Engineer]

Scott Smith

Network Engineering

Information Technology

Southern Illinois University Carbondale