From: "Chris Murphy" <ch...@mit.edu>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, 1 May, 2012 12:41:29 AM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] WISM2

We migrated to 16 WISM2s from 18 original WISMs a few months ago, so far no
issues, and the increased performance has been noticeable. Our WISMs were
running at a pretty high cpu load, the WISM2s tick along at a nice low load.
Our last firmware update was also a smooth process, we had problems pre-loading
firmware to APs with the original WISMs but pre-loading with the WISM2s was not
a problem.

-Chris