Hi Everyone-

After getting a bit of interest from a couple of CIOs, we're back to this group
being the best bet to bring the petition initiative to a point where we have
given it our best effort and present it to Apple.

If you recall, Neil stepped up and created both the draft petition and a
companion Facebook group, and as a group we gave ourselves a window for
comments and input and then said "all done".

To move this forward and not discard the efforts and sentiments of this group I
offer that we:

-          Do as several of you suggested and turn this into an online petition

-          Set a "please sign by" date and then get as many signatures as we can

-          At a date agreed upon, all forward to our Apple reps, en masse.

If anyone has an alternative idea on how to finish this out, please say so.

Regards-

Lee Badman