From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of John Kaftan
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 8:59 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Apple Petition- Continued

Our CIO holds a lot of clout with Apple based on previous history.  At one
point he held the record for the highest purchase order amount ever with Apple.
 He has worked for some pretty big shops.  In 2006 he gave a talk stating why
Apple needs to play in the corporate world.

I'd be happy to get him involved just tell me who to have him contact.  Would
that be Neil?

John