Mine would stop advertising even with sleep disabled.

--Eric

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Mike King
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:47 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco Bonjour gateway webinar- anyone attend?

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Eric T. Barnett
<ebarn...@astate.edu<mailto:ebarn...@astate.edu>> wrote:

My biggest problem with using just the multicast VLAN setting was that I had to
keep resetting the Airplay on the AppleTVs to see them.  For some reason, their
advertisements only worked for a short period of time.

There is a bug where when the apple tv goes to sleep it does not re-advertise
itself

disable sleep mode, or wake it up