Luke, it looks like that presentation isn't public.  Can you say more about
Cisco's recommendations on that?  Or are they simply saying /21 is the
maximum recommended size?  I'd also be interested in anything they said
about mcast as it relates to size.

I've setup vlan select on a test WLAN with the intent of breaking up my /21
into smaller pieces for the fall, but I've had no problems with it (though
mcast is off).  But I thought I would use smaller subnets since our
wireless use has gone up quite a bit in recent years and doing it is so
simple to do now.  I've heard conflicting info, and to my surprise one time
a TAC engineer suggested they should be no larger than /24, which I think
is erroneous.

Mark