On 14 Nov 2012, at 18:24, Lee H Badman <lhbad...@syr.edu> wrote:

> Can always block MAC on WLAN too. Simple, nuclear, elegant.

And completely ineffective if the user has any technical skill whatsoever.

shinyhead:freeradius-server-master arr2036$ ifconfig en0
en0: flags=8863<UP,BROADCAST,SMART,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        options=2b<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,VLAN_HWTAGGING,TSO4>
        ether 7c:6d:62:xx:xx:xx

shinyhead:freeradius-server-master arr2036$ sudo ifconfig en0 ether
11:22:33:44:55:66

en0: flags=8863<UP,BROADCAST,SMART,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        options=2b<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,VLAN_HWTAGGING,TSO4>
        ether 11:22:33:44:55:66
        media: autoselect (none)
        status: inactive

-Arran