Hello

We have Cisco 5508 controllers using Microsoft 2008r2 radius back-end. What
we'd like to do is authenticate the device (make sure it is a domain PC) as
well as the user (make sure they are a domain user). From what I can tell, it
seems like we can do 1 or the other, but not both. It may be possible with a
different Radius server from what I've read (Cisco ACS seems to have a wizard
for this), but I'm wondering if anyone is doing this today using MSoft's radius
server?

Any info you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks

Matt