From: Heath Barnhart [mailto:heath.barnh...@washburn.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: using Microsoft Radius to authenticate user AND computer?

Reading this
technet<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc731220%28v=ws.10%29.aspx>
page it looks like you can specify a condition of the computer being in a
Machine Group and User being in User Group. I'm not an AD guy, so I don't
understand the difference between the two groups, but as I recall different
condition types are evaluated with an AND, so in theory you could do it that
way. I'm interested in this as well, but haven't had time to play with it.

Heath Barnhart, CCNA

ITS Network Administrator

Washburn University

Topeka, KS