Greetings all!

The recent thread on residence hall AP placement, coupled with our own
performance issues that we are getting reports on from the residence halls, has
prompted me to throw together another survey so that we can present some data
to our Student Affairs department as to what other schools are doing in this
space.

Our own issues that we are seeing are the familiar ones of co-channel
interference due to APs in hallways, rogue APs, higher/lower signal attenuation
leading to bad coverage/performance, and an overall higher level of client
device density.

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CLRRJ6B> is the URL for the survey.  We will be
collecting results through Friday, February 22.

Thanks in advance for any feedback that you can provide!  Please note that I am
not a professional survey writer, so any structural deficiencies in the survey
and/or the questions are completely my fault.  :)

--
Julian Y. Koh
Manager, Network Transport, Telecommunications and Network Services