I know this isn't really a wireless issue per se, but what are people
using/doing, if anything, to monitor the performance and availability of their
authentication services?  We've been able to do very basic PAP-based synthetic
RADIUS transactions with our monitoring system just to make sure it's up and
responding to RADIUS, but that doesn't do a full test of our whole EAP-PEAP
structure to look at possible failures with talking with Active Directory on
the back end, MS-CHAPv2 issues, etc.  We've had some challenges coming up with
a scriptable EAP-PEAP/MS-CHAPv2 client to use.  Anyone doing anything like
this?

Thanks!!

--
Julian Y. Koh
Manager, Network Transport, Telecommunications and Network Services