Has anyone had to deal with researchers claiming that 802.11 RF causes
interference with their laboratory experiments and apparatus?  We're getting
rumblings out of our Physics department - they are trying to prevent APs from
getting installed in their area because of what they say are highly sensitive
devices that will be adversely affected.

My personal opinion is....well, I'll withhold that for now.  Anyone gone
through this?  Thanks in advance!

--
Julian Y. Koh
Acting Associate Director, Telecommunications and Network Services

2001 Sheridan Road #G-166
Evanston, IL 60208
847-467-5780
NUIT Web Site: <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/>