Any issues with 7.5 and Prime 1.3?  I suppose it just lacks support of new
features and is probably why they list as not compatible.

I upgraded to 7.4.111.8 last week and things have been stable.  Does not
resolve the original problem, but fixes alot of others.  I want to avoid
Prime 1.4 if at all possible, and I don't have plans to deploy AC anytime
soon.