I wouldn't advise anyone to be using 7.5 until some major work is done
on it. We had to scale back to 7.4.110 and even then have been running
into bugs (lockups, log spam - not fun).

TAC just provided us an engineering version 7.4.111.9 that promises to
fix lots of issues - the version notes are 2 pages of bug fixes.

Kitri Waterman
--
Network Engineer (Wireless)
University of Oregon